Why Use Recruiting Professionals To Make A Hire?
Partnering with a recruiting firm matching the needs of your organization is the first step in gaining greater insight to your industry, remaining productive and profitable, and building successful teams within your organization. We believe outsourcing is a wise business decision, particularly when it comes to increasing strength and capabilities of your company’s human capital assets.
Our team of virtual recruiters offers industry-specific knowledge allowing us to share up-to-date knowledge of your business and the issues surrounding your industry. We develop and maintain in-depth relationships with both you and the candidates you want to recruit and hire.
10 Good Reasons
Here are ten good reasons why employers should partner with recruiting professionals for their staffing needs:
1. Corporate HR and business hiring managers are usually overwhelmed with other responsibilities making it difficult to build and maintain a network with outside professionals who would be suitable for positions.
2. It makes sense to outsource selected activities to those who specialize in those activities thus not distracting hiring managers from their core competencies.
3. Recruiters have talent and advanced skills helping them find the diamonds within their niche industries.
4. Recruiters apply 100% of their attention and focus to specific openings, allowing them to address all the details and produce qualified candidates faster.
5. Employers will have access to candidates they would not have through traditional means of recruiting such as advertising, job boards, etc.
6. Recruiters save time and increase productivity for their clients by presenting prequalified candidates that fit all parameters – leaving only the final selection process to the hiring managers.
7. Recruiters provide an objective third party perspective throughout the selection process.
8. A recruiter serves as an extension of the client organization and is in the best position to present a positive image of the organization and the specific opportunity.
9. Recruiters take the time to understand their clients and what makes individuals excel within those corporate environments.
10. The recruiter will then search until they find the right individual to fit those corporate requirements.
Learn more about our specialized hiring programs…Executive Search (both contingency and retained) and Contract to Hire Staffing.